- Dimensions (D x H): 600 x 260mm
- Material: Cast Iron (Bowl) / Steel (Base)
- Finish: Black Powdercoat
- Steel Thickness: 1.5-2.0mm (Bowl) / 0.6mm (Base)
- 1 Year warranty
Greenlife Fire Pit Safety Tips
- Choose a suitable location. Place the fire pit on a non-flammable surface, such as concrete, dirt or stone, away from any structures, plants, trees, or overhanging branches.
- Always ensure the surface is flat and level to prevent the fire pit from rocking or moving whilst it's alight
- Use the right fuel. Only use dry, seasoned firewood or charcoal in your fire pit. Avoid using flammable liquids like petrol or kerosene.
- Use gloves and/or a fire poker when moving hot coals and logs in the fire pit
- Keep a fire extinguisher or water source nearby. In case of emergencies, it's essential to have a means to quickly and effectively put out the fire.
- Supervise the fire. Never leave the fire unattended, especially if there are children or pets around. Make sure the fire is completely extinguished before leaving the area and ensure the fire pit has cooled down as the metal will stay hot for a while after the fire is out.
- Do not use during Total Fire Bans or during high risk fire danger ratings
Always prioritise safety when using a fire pit or dealing with fire-related activities. If you have any doubts or concerns, consult with us or your local authorities or fire safety experts for more personalised guidance.